Self managed superfunds are a great way of maximising retirement savings for a large number of astute Australians. You can be in charge of your investments and generally pay lower fees that you would in a retail fund. Here at Bridgland & Co we can help you in a variety of ways throughout the life of your SMSF, and all for a flat, prearranged fee.
Our services include:
– Initial set up and structuring.
– Help with making the most tax effective contributions each year.
– Commencing pensions, transition to retirement pensions and regular commutation & refresh strategies.
– Ensuring your superannuation flows to your dependents in the most tax effective manner on death.
– Annual accounts, tax returns and external audit.
– Investment advice for those who want it.
– Direct share portfolios and managed fund investments as required.
– Restructuring your SMSF to a small APRA fund if you become non-resident.