We provide a range of taxation services, from the preparation of individual income tax returns to complex taxation matters involving multiple entities. Our taxation services will be tailored to suit your needs. We take an overall view of your circumstances to identify the range of potential taxation issues you face.
Our services include:
– Income tax returns – for individuals, partnerships, companies, trusts and self managed superfunds.
– Tax planning & structuring advice – our range of services includes advice on business start-ups, structures for investments and asset protection, maximising tax concessions available and retirement & estate tax planning.
– GST/BAS preparation & support – a range of options is available. You can choose how much assistance you need to meet your reporting obligations.
– Other taxation issues – we can provide advice on various other taxation issues including PAYG, capital gains tax, salary packaging, living away from home allowance, fringe benefits tax, land tax, GST and payroll tax.
– Tax Planning – Why pay more tax than you need to?
– There are many tax concessions available to help you legitimately reduce your tax bill. By using tried and tested strategies and structures, we can help you save money to assist with building your wealth in a more secure and tax-effective environment.
What Does it Cost?
Tax work is usually billed based on the time spent, at very reasonable rates.
SMSFs are charged a flat fee annually, including accounts, tax return and audit.
Ready to start?
Click here for the tax preparation checklist.